- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing user focused product UI design
- 2-5 years as part of a digital product team with a proven track record of successfully deployed features and product.
- Experience with Sketch or similar prototyping software.
- Experience with the Adobe Design suite.
- Mobile and responsive experience is must.
- Knowledge of Jira is a plus.
- Experience with enterprise level projects.
- Experience with a Fortune 500 company is a big plus.
- Experience with projects using SaaS and internally hosted solutions
- Proven ability to shape the direction and execution of projects from start to finish.
- Ability to move nimbly between strategy and execution.
- Natural problem solver who loves a good challenge.
- Ability to iterate quickly, incorporating feedback from stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt quickly and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Looking for a UI Designer to join our North America team. This position will be based in Jersey City, NJ. The UI Designer will work alongside a UX Designer and under the Design Manager as part of the Product team. As the UI Designer you will should be able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for taking ideas from wireframe to fully developed design. In this role, you will be responsible for managing branding, creating and overseeing a product design repository, working closely with engineers to ensure final features meet all design and user requirements, and working with marketing to ensure there is a seamless digital user experience from discovery to adoption and beyond.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information