Asset Management Technology Architecture provides strategic technology direction and architecture vision for Fidelity's Asset Management businesses. Come join us in driving the technology and success of a world-class Asset Management team.
As the SRE architect you will provide a strategic focus on Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) practices throughout our technology ecosystem to further our dedication to highly reliable service for our customers in a completely cloud-based environment. Working with our SRE Engineering teams defining standards for reliable/resilient architecture patterns and Chaos Testing strategy. This role will also collaborate with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) architect in making sure every step of the process increases the reliability of our products in the cloud.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Wide spectrum knowledge of SRE architecture and frameworks across industry and major cloud vendors.
- Authority in infrastructure topology resiliency patterns and observability, and SRE practices.
- Proven understanding of Cloud Computing and DevOps concepts including CI/CD pipelines, chaos and performance testing in practice.
- Experience in the creation of Automated Deployment Pipelines (Jenkins, Git, Artifactory)
- Experience leading systems using infrastructure as code tools (IAM, ARM, Cloudformation, Terraform, Chef)
- Solid understanding across cloud infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs
- Hands-on Kubernetes skills and knowledge.
- AWS experience, and certification is a plus
- Excellent presentation, documentation, communication and influencing skills for working with less-technical business partners as well as technologists in IT leadership and implementation teams.
- Passion for knowing the latest on technology trends to shift direction and get results.
- Passionate about technology and delivering solutions in integrated data environments.
- Detailed understanding of Data Exploration, Visual Analytics concepts and tools such as Tableau.
- Hands on experience Amazon web services is desired.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or a related field ideally combined with an advanced technical degree.
- strong solution architecture, engineering and design skills.
- Passion and curiosity, work with others to foster ideas and produce creative solutions to difficult problems while making sensible choices balancing design and delivery.
- A strong influencer who can integrate optimally into the culture. Combine facilitation skills with a results' orientation to deliver excellence and execution.
- Organizational savvy and maturity, work optimally across different organizational units and business groups.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead cross-team collaboration and partnerships across a variety of internal and external constituencies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information