Senior Product Manager needed for Full Time Remote Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Maryland
The Senior Product Manager is accountable for the delivery of products for the online platform. In this role you will be responsible for defining the development backlog, managing stakeholders, and prioritizing development features and working with POs on their products under their umbrella. This position regularly reports project status to other key stakeholders within the organization to help ensure the product's commercial success. The Senior Product Manager also monitors project risk and works with the leadership team to develop and present risk mitigation strategies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 shipped products in a Product Owner role on current or previous generation platforms.
- End-to-end knowledge of game development process, pipelines and technology.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Action/Adventure/Shooter product genres and experience with online games and services.
- Must have a finger on the pulse of the video game business; know where it is and where it is going.
- strong creative and organizational leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
location: Rockville, Maryland
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Platform advocate within the development and publishing organizations
- Serve as the accountable stakeholder for delivery of multiple products with dedicated Product Owners.
- Mentor and manage a team of Product Owners.
- Regularly assess current business practices and make recommendations to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with stakeholders to develop criteria for a feature rollout.
- Create product schedule, milestones, and overall plan.
- Work with legal department to draft developer and contractor agreements.
- Provide risk assessments for project proposals to key stakeholders within the organization, with proposed solutions.
- Conduct due diligence and report on third party developer viability to satisfy business requirements.
- Assist Product Manager with ongoing P&L analysis.
- Identify skills and resources needed to deliver product.
- Drive all phases of product development to ensure the timely delivery of a quality product within budget.
- Work with the Production to track developer's progress and address any deficiencies as needed.
- Provide regular design and production feedback. Identify risks and provide solutions for managing them.
- Present milestones to other key stakeholders in the organization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information