Randstad Technologies is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a fast paced, growing organization in the Irving area. The ideal candidate will primarily be responsible for coordinating, completing, and overseeing job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders. Please review the job description below. If you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Supports project plans and initiatives to meet customer and business needs
- Identifies and communicates goals and objectives
- Outline project meetings, owners, attendees, and outcomes for project lifecycle
- Anticipate and accept changing roles, directions, and work processes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information