You will be responsible for leading development of solution architecture on Renaissance Risk Platform core team, all while enriching and advancing the platform providing sound technical decisions around design, architecture and development. The candidate must be able to solve problems creatively, communicate effectively within and outside the team and proactively engage in making technical decision to achieve desired objectives. This role will be a team player and work well with business, technical and non-technical professionals in agile environment.
location: CHICAGO, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Act as technical product owner in flushing out detailed business, architectural & design requirements on risk framework's core team.
- Lead development of solution / solution architecture on Renaissance Risk Platform core team
- Drive various enterprise level architecture initiatives covering Risk Platform interactions at enterprise level and help flush out reference architecture with POC/Designs.
- Solicit business and technical requirements. Translate those into flexible, scalable, resilient design proposals. Review architecture proposals with tech leads in the firm as well as senior business partners.
- Collaborate with others to deliver complex projects which may involve multiple systems. Analyze, document, refine, and maintain architectures that are developed within the team.
- Create strategies and transition plans to deliver target state architectures.
- Recommend technologies and tools that improve the efficiency and quality of systems and development processes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.