We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Melbourne, FL
Remote Capabilities: NO
Clearance Required: Public Trust
Job Summary: searching for a technical professional to join the Managed Services Enterprise Messaging Team as an IP Network Planning Engineer (NPE) supporting IP systems engineering activities, collaborating with internal and external teams, and working independently on projects from start to finish.
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 56 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Updating, troubleshooting, and enhancing solutions within tools such as Oracle Enterprise Manager, Orion, and Splunk, etc.
- Designing and implementing new enterprise systems to meet emerging program requirements.
- Automating routine job functions in Python, BASH, or PowerShell as applicable.
- Scheduling and executing maintenance requests for proactive engineering projects and break fix scenarios.
- Working with other engineering groups to maintain, enhance, and resolve issues within the network systems, servers, and applications.
- Interacting directly with vendors for issue resolution.
- Monitoring, analyzing and troubleshooting daily status of the health of infrastructure and services within an operations center utilizing management and monitoring tools.
- Finding valid metrics and creating reports to monitor health of services and infrastructure.
- Creating reports as requested by customer and program management to support information and analysis needs
- Coordinate team activities during emergency events
- Support on-call responsibilities and work after-hours as required.
- Ability to develop and follow detailed instructions and action plans for service restoral activities.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information