Randstad Federal is seeking an IT Project Manager for one of our Federal Customers. The Project Manager is the single representative responsible for all performance, services and deliverables.
location: Arlington, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Summary: The Project Manager is the single representative responsible for all performance, services and deliverables.
- Assigns, schedules, trains, reviews, and monitors project work ensuring progress is within expected guidelines and on time completion and within budget.
- Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies arising during project implementation.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Management, Computer Science, Physics, Math, Information Systems, or related field from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a Plus
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts desired
- Familiarity with Agile methodology is desired
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information