Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Clearance Required: Secret Clearance
Certification Required: Active CompTIA Security+
Remote Capabilities: None
Job Summary: Seeking a Field Technician to join our NGEN SMIT team. You will work within a fast-paced environment, supporting the overall solution Regionally to ensure our client's services are optimized and reliable.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Seeking a Field System Administrator - Print to join our NGEN SMIT team. You will work within a fast-paced environment, supporting the overall solution Regionally to ensure our client's services are optimized and reliable.
- Oversight of print remote implementation, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair in an enterprise environment
- Serve as company liaison with client and vendors on administrative and technical matters
- Interpret clients' needs and helps work towards resolution.
- Lead, implement, and troubleshoot complex and specialized solutions
- Responsible for addressing escalated break/fix issues
- Consult with leadership to identify inventory stocking levels and reorder points of the spare pool inventory
- Clearly communicate service offerings and performance expectations to leadership
- Provide copies of all relevant information from any Third-Party supplier agreements, when necessary
- Advise customer of changes in hardware or software that is determined to be incompatible, unapproved, or non-standard.
- Work with vendors, client, and leadership to develop strategy
- Manage to metrics to ensure SLA compliance
- Maintain vendor relationships
- Lead and facilitate the development of common practices
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate understanding of the appropriate print physical hardware
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to understand, remember, and communicate routine, factual information
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports, work-related manuals
- Print technical certifications associated to the chosen professional track
- Sec+ Certification
- MCSA or MCSE certifications
- Basic PowerShell scripting
- Basic Linux administration (Red Hat Preferred)
- Basic understanding of certificate management and PKI infrastructure
- Basic understanding of virtualization (VMware Preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of department's service offerings
- Experience with Adobe creative suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Access and SQL
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information