Randstad Federal is currently seeking a ServiceNow Business Analyst that is a self-starter, works independently, understands the agile development lifecycle, customer focused, and is experienced with capturing, documenting, and tracing customer requirements using ServiceNow's IT Business Management (ITBM) product/module.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
ServiceNow ITBM Business Analyst
Job Location: Remote
Syneren is currently seeking a ServiceNow ITBM Business Analyst that is a self-starter, works independently, understands the agile development lifecycle, customer focused, and is experienced with capturing, documenting, and tracing customer requirements using ServiceNow's IT Business Management (ITBM) product/module.
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs
- Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies
- Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer programs
- Able to work independently with minimum of management oversight to accomplish goals
- 4 to 6 years of experience of related work experience
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts
- Administration/configuration of ServiceNow's ITBM module
- ServiceNow DCAT Ticketing
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information