Randstad Federal is seeking a Oracle DBA SME to support Functional SME Projects Accounting Module and Fed Admin Module provides project coordination for Budget Planning, Formulation, and Execution for a financial system implementation.
location: Silver Spring, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $57 - 73 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Job Location: Silver Spring, MD
Customer Organization: NOAA
Functional SME Projects Accounting Module and Fed Admin Module provides project coordination for Budget Planning, Formulation, and Execution for a financial system implementation.
- 10 years' experience with the Projects Accounting Module and Federal Admin Module of Oracle Federal Financials
- Project coordination, task tracking, stakeholder engagement, integrated project teams/workgroups coordination in a Budget Office environment.
- Possess knowledge of the federal budget processes to include budget planning, formulation, and execution activities.
- Assist in the project management activities associated with a financial system implementation to Oracle Federal Financials incorporating Federal budget processes. Processes include spend plans, budget operating plans, funds control, allotments and various budget other functions.
- Knowledge and experience working in a Project Management Office (PMO) is high desirable. Understanding the PMO processes of collecting/tracking actions, decisions, meeting minutes, risks, etc.
- Must be a US citizen
- 16 or more years of experience.
- Oracle Enterprise Business Suite (EBS) - Fed Admin and Projects Module
- Prior experience with Federal Government in Budget and Accounting
- Project Management/Integration.
- Budget applications such as Hyperion/Oracle Planning and Budgeting
- MS Excel
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information