- Troubleshoots and resolves or routes problems presented via email, phone, sametime (instant messager), netmeeting, livemeeting etc. by client and support personnel.
- Researches problems which cannot be immediately answered; follows up with client until final resolution.
- This may require meeting clients late in the evening or early in the morning based on timezone differences.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Manages the expectation of the client, and provides good customer service at all times.
- Effectively and regularly submits knowledge documents. Logs service requests and resolutions to call tracking database. Gives instruction on use of supported products.
- Effectively applies knowledge and experience to ad hoc situations.
- Interfaces effectively with people at all levels of the Firm.
- Continuously use troubleshooting skills, problem isolation and analysis, identifying application failures and resolutions.
- Provide quality service to our customers with professionalism and provide a resolution in a timely and accurate manner. Also keep customers informed of the status of their issues.
- Requires at least 3 years of deep technical expertise with the infrastructure and the application environment.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and deep expertise on the specific application.
- Working knowledge of the specific technology/tools/applications relevant to both the particular focus area and to a customer service environment.
- Solid understanding of support tools and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and ability to interact with all levels of the organization. Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) preferred in computer science, information technology or a related discipline.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information