he core focus for this position will be development, testing and rollout of the developed products/applications. The position will require deep collaboration with internal team members and some stakeholders outside of the core team. Proven experience coordinating multiple data integration projects/assignments simultaneously under minimal supervision and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis. Must demonstrate strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Participate in the design, development, documentation and implementation of complex applications; often using new technologies and coding patterns
* Work with partners and project managers to understand business processes in order to understand business requirements; translating those business requirements into functional/technical requirements
* Perform analysis of requirements in order to identify gaps and impacts to existing code and functionality
* Serve as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource - will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations
* Be able to investigate issues at depth independently - equal focus on code maintainability/readability besides code reusability
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information