As a software developer, specifically AWS Engineer, in Regulatory and Corporate Technology you will act as the primary developer for Information Security (InfoSec) applications. You will lead various application development efforts working with cross-functional teams to deliver major strategic initiatives.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the Information Security team, working primarily on software development tasks.
- Understand and deliver business requirements and enhancements.
- Build critical working relationships with stakeholders and teams.
- Develop, test, implement, and troubleshoot applications working in coordination with cross-functional teams (e.g. Information Security and Information Services).
- Contribute as a team player on one or more project teams by offering technical and business knowledge, support, and guidance to ensure that work can progress smoothly
- Fully document application development that would bear scrutiny by an internal audit or external regulators.
- Follow best practices, e.g. SDLC.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information