We are looking for a Software Engineer to become a part of the F-15 Training Systems Team in Saint Louis, Missouri. These simulations support the deployment and training of next generation avionics and sensor systems for F-15 fighter aircraft. The successful candidate will implement and test new cutting-edge capabilities and integrate them with a variety of other aircraft subsystems.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim U.S. Secret Clearance Pre-Start and final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
- This role requires a Bachelor of Science degree or higher in CE, CS, EE, Physics, Mathematics, or similar with 2+ or more years of Full Lifecycle Avionics embedded experience.
- You will assist with the development, documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for simulated software systems.
- You will develop and maintain code while integrating software components into a fully functional software system.
- You will assist with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- You will be part of a team that selects, tailors and deploys processes and tools, establishes metrics, and troubleshoots software issues.
- Less than 10% travel is expected.
location: Berkeley, Missouri
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, develop, and integrate software into real-time systems
- Define and execute test procedures to validate software requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues
- Support software research and development projects
- Support Project Management activities
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance
This position allows per diem to those who meet the requirements
Development Processes: Agile
Other: Must be able to obtain a secret security clearance. (Having clearance already is a plus)
Other: Does not allow for remote work
Good communication skills to work with multiple teams
Mentor / strong collaboration with other engineers
- Full lifecycle software embedded experience (Requirements, design, code, test)
- Experience with C++,
- Experience with Linux and Windows-based development
- Work-related experience with C#, Java, and/or Python
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Experience with version-control tools such as GIT
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.