Randstad Technologies is hiring a Technical Writer for one of our large media clients and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! This person will bring technical documentation experience to the team and support several projects our client has to revamp their internal knowledge base.
location: New York, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Collaborate to create and maintain documentation that sets in place an enterprise level internal audit program for Enterprise Solutions within the company
- Identify and collaborate to implement an interactive architecture to track and communicate all internal documentation
- Collaborate to audit requirements for each group and assist in the development of a unique and sustainable internal audit program that will ensure all teams are audit ready at all times.
- Create a repeatable and comprehensive review process that allows each group to self-inspect and incorporate any changes through a fully vetted and formal process that will ensure efficiencies are met while still adhering to inspection guidelines
- Perform document reviews and direct teams to make updates when needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information