1. The Program & Communication Manager is part of the Office of the CIO and acts as a conduit to provide internal and external communications for the department and support strategic initiatives for the IT Department. The individual will be responsible for partnering with IT Leadership on establishing and maintaining franchisee programs and support. This role will work in collaboration with the members from IT Leadership, Corporate Stakeholders, and franchisee IT. Travel may be required.
location: NEW YORK, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Maintaining and tracking programs key timelines
- Managing sensitive business information with utmost care
- Preparing polished content and data for easy digestion by executives
- Doing analysis with extensive data sets and being able to arrive at sound business conclusions
- Organizing, attending, and actively participating in stakeholder meetings
- Assisting with, often drafting, IT communications, memos, documentation, etc.
- Documenting and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Collaborating on resource management with internal departments, including conducting detailed data analysis and synthesis, arriving at conclusions, and sharing recommendations
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensuring Program deadlines are met
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Managing distribution lists updates
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information