Randstad Federal is seeking a Infrastructure Engineer in support of a program at the Dept of Treasury.
Onsite in Washington DC
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for operational availability of Data Center administration, Patch Management/SCCM administration, POA&M and Vulnerability management, Active Directory administration, Group Policy management, Citrix Engineering and SQL administration.
- Establishing and maintaining documentation of the current technology state and effectively proposing enhancements.
- Leading architecture discussions and standardization.
- Will work with management to define appropriate standards, policies, procedures and technologies to facilitate the management, accountability, functionality, and security of Windows Servers and Citrix and related technology infrastructure assets and systems.
- Configure and install Citrix Servers, Sites and systems supporting 1000s of workstation in Windows, Linux and UNIX systems in a physical and virtualized environment.
- Providing peer training on Windows Server and Citrix infrastructure technology, toolsets, processes and procedures.
- Assist and mentor junior members on the team.
- Developing and drafting SOP documentation and As-Built documentation of system and software installation and configuration instructions related to Windows Servers and Citrix.
- Performing other projects and duties consistent with server administration as required.
- Assisting with providing deliverables.
- Must possess a current, active government clearance of Secret or greater.
- 10+ years of Engineer-level technical work.
- Security+ or CISSP is a baseline requirement. Must also have at least one higher-level technical certificate to be fully 8570 compliant.
- Bachelor's Degree (PREFERRED) in Information Technology or equivalent
- SME level on VMWare and possess Network knowledge
- Technical expert on all things Windows
- Ability to identify and address complex technical challenges and communicate resolutions in a clear, concise, and complete manner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collegiality with others, on multidisciplinary teams and to establish professional working relationships.
- Must be able to handle a high-stress environment.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information