We are seeking a DevOps Engineer strive to deliver highly performant, and highly scalable, build and continuous integration solutions. You should be passionate and enjoy solving complex business problems in a fast-paced, collaborative, inclusive, and iterative delivery environment. In this role you get to do what you love with lots of room to grow, innovate and lead.
- A Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- understanding of CI and experience with industry-standard solutions, e.g., Jenkins
- understanding of software configuration management systems and source code
- 3+ years of experience working with Python, bash
- Experience with model-based development (MATLAB/Simulink) tools and workflow
- Experience with embedded systems, good understanding of embedded devices flashing process.
- Experience with Yocto and bitbake recipes
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Redis, Terraform
- Experience working in Linux development environment with GNU toolchain
- understand of version control systems, e.g., Git, GitLab
- Network Protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, CAN)
- understanding of test processes and test strategies including the generation of meaningful test metrics
- Good technical understanding of large-scale server and cloud infrastructures
- Experience with automotive DevOps processes is a plus
- AWS experience is an added advantage.
location: Casa Grande, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $47.00 - 51.70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 6pm
- Good understanding of large, complex performant and efficient build systems.
- Support, build, and maintain a scalable multi-stage CI system.
- Working experience with scalable and fast-growing infrastructure handling multiple builds, in various technologies.
- Ability to write, debug complex groovy, shared library multistage pipelines.
- Understand and suggest improvements to the existing build systems.
- You will design and develop Build self-service Continuous Delivery tooling to support deployment and lifecycle
- Develop deployment pipelines for services running in Kubernetes.
- Continuous delivery (CI/CD) using Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Docker, Chef/Ansible.
- Work closely with application developers and participating in the architectural discussions.
- Advocate a DevOps culture of automation, self-service, and engineering best practices to enable development teams.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information