RANDSTAD TECHNOLOGIES IS LOOKING FOR A SR CLOUD DEVELOPER FOR A DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY IN CANADA.
WE WILL SPONSOR FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
4 years of Cloud Development ex (preferably with GCP)
5 or more years of backend software Dev ex. ( C#, NodeJS, or .NetCore)
Microservice Architecture Ex.
Looking for a strong backend Developer. Will have minimal need for Frontend ex.
location: Vancouver, Canada
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Sr. Cloud Software Developer works in an agile development team under the guidance of the Development Manager and will have the following job duties:
- Responsible for design applications by analyzing requirements and architectural constraints, and by identifying design methodologies and patterns to be used
- Responsible for implementation of client/server using web development programming technologies
- Responsible for the design and implementation of unit, integration and automated tests
- Collaborate with the other team members throughout the development lifecycle, including working closely with members from different functional groups such as DevOps, Product Management, Support, Services, and Sales
- Support deployment effort and helps troubleshoot post-deployment issues
- Accept ownership for of problems and challenges and proactively explore opportunities to add value to the overall software development effort within the organization
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information