This Business Analyst will be responsible for building out client's Role Based Access Control Framework. Based on analysis that was previously performed, this BA will build out Roles following the chosen RBAC framework determined by client. This individual will be responsible for identifying common entitlements across different universes of users (based on business value), and add those entitlements to roles if deemed acceptable from a business perspective and or Information Security perspective. Prior to executing on the build out of roles, this individual will document the methodology will efficiently execute on this piece of work and gain consensus on the validity of the approach with the ISM Team.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Proprietary Identity Access Management Functional Documentation
The Business Analyst will be responsible for gathering and documenting the current functional design for the AdminLite Application. This activity requires a high level of interaction and collaboration with a variety of stakeholders including business users (Client Service Managers/Relationship Managers, AdminLite Administrators, developers, data modelers, and a various members of the Information Security Management and Cyber Security organizations).
- Role Based Access Control Role Reengineering
- Define methodology and prioritization for reengineering client's roles based on analysis performed by a professional services organization
- Work with security coordinators or business owners/contacts to analyze user access related to job function in order to standardize access within business roles.
- Implement process to optimize standardization and maintain roles utilizing tools available.
- Improve/simplify process for all stakeholders including users, security coordinators, business owners.
- Communicate best practices related to RBAC to security coordinator/business community
- Maximize SailPoint functionality to simplify process related to maintenance, reporting and provisioning of roles
- Optimize role structure in order to simplify and maximize efficiency within SailPoint
- AdminLite Current State Analysis
- Create Outline for AdminLite current state functionality
- Document current state AdminLite functionality following the outline
- Document the detailed data flows and updates made to AdminLite Tables
- Create detailed data flow diagram, documenting the upstream and downstream applications the AdminLite / ProfileAdmin Database are dependent upon. Examples include Tivoli (TDS), Unified Account File (UAF), SailPoint, BIDS, and other key feeder systems.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information