This company is looking for a Sales Compensation Analyst to help support their team! They are looking for someone with a background in sales compensation (commissions, salaries, pay outs) that can handle large data sets. This person can come from any industry, work remotely, and ideally in the Pacific time zone! Get ready to join a collaborative, close knit team.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
In This Role You Can Expect To
- Administer sales compensation plans with key stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely performance calculations and sales compensation payouts.
- Serve as a first responder to the Sales team: research and resolve commission-related inquiries from the Sales team (e.g., system access issues, transaction disputes, credits and payment calculations)
- Evaluate, Audit and Administer appropriate Plan ID to plans.
- Assist with SOX and quarterly audit process of sales incentive file.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting to all stakeholders.
- Validate sales data and system data for accuracy.
- Create and Distribute all Plan Target Documents in CallidusCloud.
- Unit testing and UAT testing on compensation plans.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information