- Bachelor's degree in engineering and 6 to 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Experience automating the deployment of software using tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Experience of Jenkins for continuous integration
- Ability to utilize and work with a large variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Data management skills with an emphasis in automation tools
- Experienced with revision control systems including branching and tagging strategies using Github"
- Able to build good relationships with QA and Software Engineers in an operational capacity to maintain continuous delivery of critical systems
- Experience provisioning and managing applications in both virtual and cloud infrastructures (AWS and Openstack preferred)
- Excellent skillset in deployment and network operations, or sys-admins who have a background in scripting and coding
- Container experience in Docker and Kubernetes
location: Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 58 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Experience in testing in Stage environment before the applications are deployed in Production
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Performs engineering design evaluations. May develop a range of products.
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and fixing production software issues. Development of monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and implementing solutions
- Develop standards and procedures for measuring product quality and release readiness
- Make recommendations related to testing techniques and processes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information