- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of detailed systems engineering experience including the planning, engineering, design & delivery of enterprise systems.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in information technology
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft's enterprise platform / products
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
work hours: 9am to 5pm
In this role, the engineer works in collaboration with other members of Fidelity community to:
- Plan, engineer and implement robust and cost-effective computing environments, exploiting new technologies to provide compelling client solutions to our business users.
- Oversee management of product portfolio which includes positive relationships with key technology vendors, technology lifecycle management on products and communication to partners and customers on roadmap and deliverables.
- Partner with technology and business teams in collecting requirements, product selection, product introduction, platform and infrastructure capabilities and operational readiness to enable users and applications to take full advantage of new / improved solutions.
- Advise, collaborate, and lead application solution delivery groups in design and development of business solutions incorporating new and/or approved technologies, by contributing to engineering decisions, and characterizing designs and implementation approaches in a controlled environment to ensure they meet desired operational goals (performance, stability, scalability, usability, manageability etc.).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information