Randstad Technologies is looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst to support our client in their quickly growing Information Technology Department. The technical needs range from desktop hardware to mobile device management to application support. This role will directly interact with employees at all locations via phone, email, and instant messaging mediums to solve their problems. This position will work with community staff, vendors, and other team members to accomplish this vision. This position is expected to bring a proactive approach in serving our communities to find out how we can best support them and incredible customer service skills to align with our company culture. Our client has built a reputation as being at the forefront of real estate technology, and this position will be key in driving these projects forward.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Provide direct support on systems managed internally by the company.
- User management (new, changes, terminations) through multiple applications.
- Hardware support such as PCs, phones, printers, tablets, etc.
- Timely resolution of service desk requests including escalating tickets to other IT staff
- Assist with system support throughout the company as needed on a variety of application systems, inclusive of Active Directory, Office 365, and other business critical systems.
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing investments that solve current issues and provide future opportunities.
- Analyze, configure, document, and maintain systems; diagnose problems, identify opportunities for improvement; develop and recommend solutions to improve management processes systems and organization results and meet business requirements.
- Manage work efforts of vendors and third-party contractors to ensure optimum service and contractual commitments for installations.
- Ensure standard operating procedures are maintained.
- Follow change management and communication protocols.
- Enforce security policies and standards.
- Ensure systems meet current and future requirements for performance, fault tolerance, reliability, scalability, and availability.
- Implement and maintain necessary security measures to protect company assets.
- Automate system administration functions through integrations that will reduce operational costs and increase efficiencies, so that our client can grow effectively while limiting cost increases.
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
- High degree of emotional intelligence & ability to facilitate, negotiate, influence, and build consensus in crucial conversations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities in a dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a balance to department efficiency and organizational service excellence.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate technical information effectively with external vendors, stakeholders, and employees of all levels throughout the organization.
- Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy in responding to phone calls and emails.
- Demonstrated strengths in organization, attention to detail, follow-through, analytical reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service, proactively communicate and respond promptly to employee and organizational needs.
- Must be self-directed; able to work independently and as a team player.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related area preferred or a combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in related area may be substituted in lieu of degree on a four-year basis.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role demonstrating:
- Experience managing and administering Windows desktop environment required.
- Experience managing and administering telecommunication systems required.
- Experience supporting enterprise-level server-based applications in a service desk or call center capacity required.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Visio, Office Suite or equivalent tools required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Windows server family including but not limited to Active Directory, Group Policy administration, IIS required.
- Intermediate proficiency in maintaining server documentation, software configuration, and operating procedures required.
- Basic proficiency in Single Sign-On, SAML/SCIM standards preferred.
- Basic proficiency in MS SQL Server preferred.
- Intermediate experience within cloud environment such as AWS, Azure preferred.
- Intermediate proficiency with SharePoint and Office 365 adminis
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information