Our client has an immediate permanent opening for a Project Manager for Systems & Solutions to support a well established engineering firm in northern New Jersey. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of Project Management experience within engineering, construction or manufacturing industries. Bachelors Degree Highly Preferred.
location: Allendale, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Set up and manage industrial automation projects using the company's ERP system and project scheduling tool(s).
- Provide direction and leadership in the project management of projects within the Process Systems and Solutions business.
- Manage scope, resources, budgets, and schedules to meet automation project deliverables and timelines. Visualize and manage project tasks, timelines, dependencies, resources, and deliverables through MS Project.
- Communicate status updates and other needs with the internal team, external partners, and the customer
- Manage buyouts of goods and services required by the automation projects, including automation hardware such as servers, controllers, IO cards, power supplies, and panels.
- Manage customer invoicing to support automation project milestones, shipping milestones, and periodic services time driven invoices.
- Provide the client excellent Customer Service
- Effectively apply our QMS/ISO 9000 processes and deploy the company's project methodology and standards.
- Bachelor of Science degree required, preferably within an Engineering concentration.
- 5+ years' experience as a Project Manager within engineering, manufacturing, or construction industries, responsible for project scoping, planning, management, scheduling, budgeting, and documentation management.
- Successful history of independently leading projects to positive conclusions, and be deadline driven, and budgetary conscious
- Direct client facing role, must have excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Knowledge of automation project execution workflows including software requirements gathering through acceptance testing, panel design and server build through acceptance testing
- Microsoft Office Suite applications experience required
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems strongly preferred, as well as experience with Project Management Scheduling tools, MS project, required.
- Some travel required to customer offices within the local territory.
- Project Management Professional, (PMP), Certificate desired
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Engineering Manager
- Normal Working Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- Successful applicants for this position must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and be fully vaccinated or have a qualifying exemption pursuant to company policy.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information