We're seeking a Sr. Project Manager to join one of our client's team's on a Direct Hire/Full-Time basis. This opening is due to a large acquisition & growth and is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team.
Please apply if you're interested in hearing more!
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Accountable for delivering new capabilities that drive business results on one or more medium to large sized, moderately to highly complex IT projects and/or programs from initialization through project close
- Effectively partners and influences in order to deliver scalable, optimized solutions
- Leads project and/or program activities following defined methodology (SDP/SDLC) and reports on status to ensure that assigned projects are completed on time, within approved budget, and provides desired business value
- Assigns and supervises multiple, concurrent tasks and properly assesses priorities of assigned activities and ensures integration of all dependent projects
- Responsible for timely and effective project communications including stakeholder and sponsor interactions, meeting management, and reporting.
- Complies with Sarbanes Oxley and PCI
- Manages project change control process with business sponsor ensuring any requested changes to scope are reviewed to assess impact on schedule, cost and resources
- Develops project or program strategies and enterprise level project plans and ensures that they align to the TJX business strategy
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information