Our client in Northern Wisconsin is seeking a full time Data Analyst. This role provides the opportunity to create, orchestrate & facilitate this function - to define our data source of truth, grow our data culture through implementing solutions, drive continuous improvement, and define governance & processes surrounding data integrity.
location: DePere, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Partners with business stakeholders to understand their needs and required capabilities to align the data analytics strategy to enterprise and departmental business strategies.
- Leads and conducts activities to architect, design, implement and manage data analytics capabilities for the enterprise leading to faster, more impactful business decisions.
- Leverages internal IT associates and external consultants as needed to ensure the architecture, design and final solutions are effective and manageable.
- Verifies that business intelligence requirements are relevant, correct, complete, and consistent, including non-functional requirements.
- Participates in the creation of visualizations and reporting capabilities delivering valuable insights for business users and organizational leaders.
- Conducts visualization walkthroughs and refine visualizations created by other associates in response to business partner feedback.
- Provides support and training to subject matter experts and end-users on data visualization tools, techniques, and best practices.
- Collaborates with the project and technical teams to create or approve data models for datasets to be produced for visualizations
- Identifies, analyzes, and troubleshoots design and post-implementation issues.
- Provides support for development and project teams for all data analytics aspects of projects and solutions.
- Collaborates with IT security associates to ensure adequate controls are in place to protect company data analytics repositories and reports.
- Establishes and maintains data standards, best practices, processes, and procedures as they relate to data management and data analytics.
- Researches and applies current database, data warehouse, and data analytics techniquesto new and existing solutions.
- Other duties as assigned relating to data analytics.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information