Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $58.69 - 63.70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives. Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate. Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance. Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations. Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group's functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans. Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives. Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group. Required Qualifications: 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
- Team is currently doing development in SSRS
- They are ramping up in a power BI environment
- Team needs someone with several yrs of hands on BI development (need to be able to explain what they have done) -and they need to be able to transform into a training plan. They need someone that has done some kind of informal power BI training from executive level all the way down.
- Will look at real world experience
- Need someone that has some ETL experience
- They have 1 other lead with SSRS background they will be working alongside of
- Conversion of SSRS to power BI experience is a HUGE BONUS but not required
- Utilize previous Microsoft Power BI development experience to identify data visualization solution opportunities for new report requests
- Assist with transformation of current SSRS reporting solutions into Microsoft Power BI
- Create an upskilling and mentoring plan to move to Microsoft Power BI in order to train internal BI team members on the tool and practices
- Analyze business requirements into technical requirements for reporting/visualizations, data models, and databases. Review technical specifications derived from technical requirements.
- Create and review/approve technical design documents and specifications on change requests and assignments within a project while maintaining documentation and abstracts in conformance with standards.
- Develop reporting for business consumption using a variety of BI tools.
- Coordinate user testing for acceptance of BI solutions.
- Deploy and Validate BI solutions ensuring changes follow appropriate Change and Release Management processes
- Advanced Microsoft Power BI Developer experience with proven ability to mentor teams and deliver a wide variety of reporting solutions for operations and executive reporting
- Advanced SQL/SSRS Developer with proven ability to read and write highly complex queries including inner and outer joins while maintaining optimal system performance
- High level of organizational skills and customer centric focus
- Proactive problem solver
- Collaborative and positive team player with the ability to work with varying skill levels
- Microsoft Office, Visio, JIRA
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information