Randstad Federal is currently seeking a ServiceNow Programmer. The ideal candidate has experience administering ServiceNow's Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) module, thrives in a team atmosphere, takes pride in his/her work, and is committed to a highly proactive, process-driven approach.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections:
- Writes manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
- Must have a working knowledge of relational databases and client-server concepts.
- A wide degree of creativity, latitude, and proficiency in programming languages is expected.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information