We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: Atlantic City, NJ
Remote Capabilities: On-Site
Clearance Required: Public Trust
Job Summary: is looking for a Document Control Specialist to serve as the Document Configuration Management role for various projects on the VSCS Program. The position will be responsible for managing, maintaining and archiving project and process documents. The position interfaces with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and is the point of contact to provide technical expertise related to Document Management.
location: Atlantic City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $34 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Manage the intake, handling and storage of documentation for project related documents and its management within the process.
- Create reports, archive artifacts, and ensure seamless document management and access for the project team
- Provide advice and guidance on methods, procedures and requirements to the FAA customer's Configuration Management Lead.
- Provide a support to Project Lead during milestone review audit and as required.
- Adhere to the customer's document lifecycle processes and procedures as required by the functional lead.
- Assists in implementing new and improving Document Management System and document management processes.
- Process and control of all project level documents on a day-to-day basis in an accurate and timely manner.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information