The Senior Technical Project Manager will manage the project risk, vendor engagement (multiple), and other project management variables. strong documentation will be required to ensure a smooth handoff when an internal staff is secured and assigned. Projects are very visible and critical, and should be experienced working with senior leadership.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Applies advanced technical project management concepts with a full understanding of project management practices and IT policies and procedures to manage complex/cross-functional business and technology projects.
- Provides analysis for highly complex, project-related issues.
- Has overall project management responsibility.
- Assembles and directs large project teams, develops detailed project plans and schedules and monitors budget and resources.
- Directs project activities with the goal of completing the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- Oversees the project from initiation through delivery including system integration and setup of post-delivery operational support and maintenance; act as single point of contact in interaction with vendors and managing risk/issues.
- Identify stakeholders, gather requirements and participate in requirements analysis and fit-gap sessions, recording key functional requirements and group decisions. Document all decisions related to newly defined procedures.
- Executive level project sponsorship and interaction.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information