Do you want to be a part of something cutting-edge? Where you would work with the newest and best technologies available? Do you enjoy challenges? Learning new skills? Your daily work would impact my client's biggest business problems!
Are you a Staff Software engineer?
You must be an expert in Java, Python, and in the Cloud!
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 179,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Coach and mentor other engineers in engineering techniques, processes, and new technologies;
enable others to succeed
- Contribute to overall system design, architecture, security, scalability, reliability, and performance of applications
- Support the build and deployment pipeline and when necessary, both diagnose and solve production support issues
- Identify, scope, and architect solutions for new technical features
- Work with Product, Design, and QA to deliver world-class experiences
- Apply understanding to help improve the cloud infrastructure that powers our high-performance, consumer-scale site and mobile apps
- Lead initiatives, technical design, and delivery of complex features across multiple systems to improve user experiences
- Diagnose/fix highly complex technical issues independently
- Communicate individual and project-level development statuses, issues, risks, and concerns to technical leadership and management; research / advise technical leadership in vendor negotiations
- Create documentation and training related to technology stacks
- Provide end-to-end support to applications
- Proven track record of successful, high-quality results
- You have an advanced understanding of development methodologies and processes
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of CS fundamentals: data structures and design patterns
- You have advanced knowledge of system architecture and design patterns
- You can understand architecture, design, and integration landscape
- You have experience with common software engineering tools such as Git, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- You have a high-level of understanding in Lean Startup or Agile development methodologies
- 7+ years of experience with coding/ tools and technologies with Java and Python
- Hands-on experience developing microservices and deploying on a public cloud (GCP, AWS)
- Understanding/experience of CI/CD, Docker/Kubernetes, and various other devops tools
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information