100% REMOTE. MUST have finance or Fintech background. Someone coming from a big bank, experienced w/ back end financial platforms with reporting and analytics. MUST be experienced building configuration systems for charts and reporting/analytics, not just someone that can design a dashboard. Understanding how to build an interface that puts multiple pieces on a chart. Mobile is NOT important, prefers people with good web based/desktop application experience.
location: NORWALK, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Participating in initial planning sessions with PM's to explore problems and solutions
- Building wireframes and prototypes to explore potential workflows & interactions
- Building comprehensive pixel perfect mockups
- Working with PM's & QA to write high quality acceptance criteria for new features.
- Planning research tasks and/or participating in client feedback sessions.
- Contributing to maintaining/documenting/improving our design system.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information