We have over a decade of experience providing talent with clearance and workforce solutions that drive bottom-line value for federal agencies and the organizations that serve them. Learn more about what we do, meet our experienced team and get an inside look at the strategic partnerships that set us apart.
Let's talk about the role.
Location: DC, USA
Remote Capabilities: Yes
Clearance Required: Public Trust
Job Summary: opening for the Digital Innovation for General Services Administration (GSA) Infrastructure Technologies (DIGIT) program for a Senior SecureAuth Engineer supporting a surge effort to assist the agency in modernizing Identity and Access Management (IAM), Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solutions across the enterprise in a zero trust environment. This position is a 100% telework opportunity and we are seeking candidates from across the contiguous United States.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 64 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Implement technical capabilities including IAM solutions and application integrations, to enhance enterprise security risk posture.
- Intimately familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SPML, XACML, SCIM, OAuth, OIDC, OpenID and REST APIs, and other security interfaces
- strong experience with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated administration, API gateways, SOA services.
- strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design, and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Provide Proof of Concepts and Pilots for Advancing Zero Trust and final implementation to transfer Zero Trust integration to infrastructure engineering support.
- Solid understanding of Privileged Access Management (PAM) and security concepts.
- Unix/Linux server administration experience and demonstrated understanding of LDAP bridging technology.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, Group Policy Objects, LDAP, including design, configuration, and deployment.
- Provide advanced support for IAM/SSO/MFA by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes, and performing root cause analysis using agile methodologies
- Removing the Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA)/Kerberos/SPNEGO configurations currently in use for applications in the enterprise Single Sign On platform and possibly replaced with a shared realm concept.
- Enabling and testing PIV (x509 client auth) and WebAuthN Platform authentication options.
- Enabling and testing one or more risk based configurations in the adaptive analytics / threat intel module in the enterprise Single Sign On platform.
- Supporting government customers having a multi-site, distributed enterprise Network architecture.
- Utilize automation and role-based management to ensure availability of access and continuity of services.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities for review and subsequent implementation.
- Performing solution upgrades including installation, configuration, hardening and integration.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information