As an Epic analyst, your duties include working with users to assess needs, monitoring data, implementing system updates, and analyzing the system for performance issues. You use problem-solving skills to address any technical concerns, ensuring that the software, which the other hospital workers rely on to care for patients, is functioning at its best.
- Advanced degree or credential required (e.g. Pharmacist).
- Four to seven years relevant pharmacy experience within a healthcare environment highly desired or equivalent demonstrated knowledge and capability.
- Two to five years IT Analyst experience highly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc).
- Knowledge of project development life cycle methodologies desired.
- A demonstrated knowledge of cross application/system workflow and data relationships is required.
location: HARTFORD, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 87 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of computer systems, applications and interfaces.
- Demonstrates proficiency in all skills required to facilitate complex application and systems enhancements or replacements.
- Analyzes and resolves complex system integration problems.
- Creates pre- and post-project benchmarking metrics.
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of the clients business functions.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in creating detailed documentation, including system design documentation, procedures, process and data flows, RFPs, project plans, and recommendations for system enhancements and replacements.
- Communicates effectively with clients, colleagues, developers, and organizational administration.
- Provides estimates for moderate to complex work efforts.
- Demonstrates comprehensive degree of analytical skills.
- Supports multiple concurrent projects, educates and coaches other team members, and manages client expectations.
- Manages tasks, resources, and project plans for team assignments.
- Drives and contributes to decision-making process related to their advanced pharmacist degree.
- Daily support of the hospital's pharmacy IT systems (Epic Willow module).
- Potential arrangement for designated clinical time in the hospital's pharmacy will be considered.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information