Our client in the Foodservice Industry is looking for an experienced Contact Center Solution Architect to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for building call center solutions, coordinating with IT Infrastructure and Operations, Tech support Telecom, and the Contact Center product user communities. You will design and drive the implementation of Contact Center solutions to meet the strategic needs of the business. Very large company with many users.
Currently using Avaya but looking for a well rounded architect who has worked with multiple platforms and can help bring them into the future.
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $83 - 120 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Conduct internal client assessments which includes as-is, to-be, gap analysis phased technology plans, project plans and audit documentation
- Be responsible for identifying gaps and issues, recommend areas of opportunity, determine potential timing and sequencing of improvement initiatives, and define the costs and benefits of proposed solutions
- Act as a technology partner between the Contact Center Business Leadership and IT Technology teams to aid in planning, coordinating, and directing the delivery of overly complex business solutions to meet our Contact Center needs.
- Actively governs the IT elements of the project through its life cycle, ensuring the delivered solution is aligned with architecture and standards
- Utilize experience of Contact Center systems such as Contact Routing and CTI, Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), Call Recording, Workforce Management and Quality Assurance for multi-channel contact management of voice, email, chat, SMS messaging, etc. to provide guidance, thought leadership and operational support as a highly skilled Contact Center advisor for internal and external customers
- Development of strategic designs, flow charts, and diagrams; conducting iterative reviews and revisions of design documentation as needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information