One of our Austin clients is looking for an experienced Application Engineer to join their team! Your focus heavily with the client's design team and be an integral asset behind the scenes of the customer experience.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience with Verilog, VHDL, RTL,
- Experience around design and verification
- Experience with Asic/FPGA
location: AUSTIN, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $125 - 130 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Responding to technical issues
- Analyzing bugs reported by customers.
- Training material development.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information