- Experience with embedded Linux
- Experience in the full software development life cycle using IEC 62304.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and other programming languages and complete understanding of technical principals, theories and concepts in the software engineering field, preferable in the medical device area.
- Full understanding of real time embedded operating systems as well as inter-processor communications and control.
- Proficient in GUI and device driver development in different operating system environment and/or real time embedded microprocessor programming.
- Proficient with integrated development environments, software source control and general software practices.
- Requires excellent problem solving skills.
- HL7 and interoperability highly desired
- Experience with Transport Layer Security
- Bachelor's Degree in related engineering or scientific discipline required; Advanced Degree desirable
location: Concord, California
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide technical solutions of wide range of difficult software engineering problems.
- Evaluate systems/components and make recommendations for improvements and solutions.
- Leads in debug and test of integrated software using software and hardware tools as needed.
- Leads in code reviews and other related design reviews.
- Contribute at a high level on cross-functional teams within the organization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information