Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! Our client is looking to hire a Genesys Developer with more than 10years of experience in Genesys suite of products including Framework, eServices, Routing, Reporting, Call Recording, WFM etc.
Title: Genesys Lead Developer
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 12 month w2 contract with potential to extend
Shift: M-F 8 am-5 pm CST
For immediate review and consideration, please send resume to Jomarie.Mercado@Randstadusa.com
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Framework, eServices, Routing, Reporting, Call Recording, WFM
Desired skills, responsibilities, experience needed· Have more than 10years of experience in Genesys suite of products including Framework, eServices, Routing, Reporting, Call Recording, WFM etc.!
· Solid understanding on the Genesys on-premise contact center infrastructure and understand the high viability and disaster recovery models
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Must be a team player with experience in Agile methodologies both Scrum and Kanban
· Ability to lead and execute the technology projects from start to end
· Help other associates with operational related activities
· Conduct proof of concepts for new capabilities/solutions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information