Are you passionate about project management and looking to take the next steps in your career? Are you looking for a place where you can grow and mentor others? Our client in Rockledge, FL is looking for an Experienced Sr. Project Manager to add to their quickly growing IT organization. This is a full time permanent position.
Remote but you must live in the State of Florida and be willing to come onsite in Rockledge occasionally.
location: ROCKLEDGE, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,900 - 107,400 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Responsible for leading and managing multiple large and complex Integrated Delivery Network (IDN) projects simultaneously. Provide mentorship and support to other Project Management Office (PMO) team members.
1. Define and document: scope, budget, dependencies, and assumptions, through appropriate information gathering techniques for assigned IDN PMO projects.
2. Accomplish project goals through clear task prioritization, organized work activities, efficient time management, and mindful resource usage.
3. Perform effective project risk and issue management and reporting, escalating as needed to ensure timely resolution and mitigation.
4. Leverage appropriate conflict management and problem resolution skills.
5. Manage competing demands for assigned project teams, adapting to changes in the environment, as necessary.
6. Monitor and track budgets, adjusting expenditures as necessary, and work within approved budget.
7. Identify, document and baseline change requests in scope, time, and schedule.
8. Effectively communicate project status and operational issues to Sponsors, Team Members, and Stakeholders using applicable communication paths.
9. Provide outstanding customer service to the Health First organization by displaying courtesy and sensitivity, managing difficult or emotional customer situations, meeting commitments, responding promptly to customer needs, and soliciting customer feedback to improve service.
10. Follow appropriate project documentation as defined by the PMO Methodology throughout the project lifecycle.
11. Actively participate in development of project, program, and portfolio management standards. Provide expertise by regularly volunteering to lead PMO Improvement initiatives and participate in team discussions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology (IT), Healthcare or related field.
Seven (7) years of project management as a Project Manager.
Three (3) years working within a formalized PMO.
Proven experience and track record in managing multiple cross-functional projects simultaneously.
Ability to foster high performing teams and optimize resources to achieve project outcomes.
Ability to logically evaluate situations and provide the necessary data to drive decisions from the Executive and Project Sponsors.
Superior organization and meeting facilitation skills.
strong ability to apply a wide variety of problem-solving approaches.
strong analytical skills for planning, estimating, and budgeting.
strong interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse and matrix healthcare environment.
Proven mentoring skills.
Education: Master's Degree in Business, IT, Healthcare or related field.
Certification: PMP (Project Management Professional) certification, as offered by PMI (Project Management Institute).
Work Experience: Experience in a health care delivery environment.
Sedentary - Office Workers
Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Walking and standing or lifting more than 10 pounds are required only occasionally.
Must be able to tolerate long periods of computer time a day.
Adaptability of working remotely.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information