This is the opportunity for a Senior level applications engineer to join a well-established, fast growing company who is a leader in their industry! This company utilizes the latest and greatest technology and will give you the experience you need! 100% Remote!!
location: Detroit, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $140,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop assigned functionally while following the architectural vision provided by technical leadership and adhering to code standards.
- Serve as release coordinators for new functionality and bug fixes by creating release branches and deploying to production using a Git Flow workflow.
- Participate in frequent code reviews to ensure development standards are met.
- Shepard functionality as it moves between development, test, user acceptance testing and production environments while coordinating multiple team members.
- Partner with Quality Assurance and Application Engineer team members to identify and resolve issues identified during the development process or by users.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information