Randstad Technologies is seeking a Business Analyst for our client, an industry leader and national operator of multifamily residential properties located in sixteen states headquartered in Denver, to become part of the IT team. This team member is responsible for building and implementing solutions for approved and prioritized initiatives by conducting business analysis, requirements gathering, and project management. Our client has built a reputation as being at the forefront of real estate technology, and you will be key in driving these projects forward.
location: Denver, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to document existing processes for multiple efforts/projects, record and verify root cause issues, reengineer business processes
- Elicit and write requirements for the application changes and implementations to meet stakeholder expectations
- Coordinate testing efforts for application changes and implementations; write test cases and test plans and provide user training when needed
- Provide light project management including but not limited to communication plans, planning, tracking, identifying and resolving issues, risks, and status related to projects
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and activities simultaneously
- Proficient communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to define and document business requirements
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strengths with analytical skillset with ability to define appropriate solutions for business needs
- Self-motivated team player
Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/education
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working as a business liaison to IT
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Experience in documenting process flows, creating flow diagrams, test cases, and reengineering processes using any variety of software tools
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information