This is the opportunity for a Agile Project Manager to join a well-established, fast growing company who is a leader in their industry! This company utilizes the latest and greatest technology and will give you the experience you need! Must be able to be onsite 100% in Pontiac, MI. LARGE Retention Bonus and paid relocation available!!
location: Pontiac, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Coordinate and work with others on the project to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Ability to understand project details and communicate to stakeholders as needed
- Proactively manage project scope, identify potential risks and issues, and have the ability to manage as needed
- Ability to be adaptive to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information