Randstad Technologies is looking for Mid - SR LEvel Android Developers for a full remote Contract to hire. The company is a large company with tons of room for growth. The company is growing very rapidly and is looking for talented developers to take their products to the next level. When you roll perm it will come with competitive pay and benefit package.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
1. Technical Competence: Full understanding of the business requirements, technical design and detailed implementation of the assigned applications and how they work within the enterprise architecture. Can work independently to solve technical issues and mentors other developers in best practices. Continuously advances technical skills and is current on the latest software development practices.
2. Functional Scope: Can own the requirements acceptance, design, work plan and delivery of a group of features. Communicates and collaborates effectively with team members and stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle.
3. Requirements: Works closely with the product owner and business analysts to review and provide feedback on requirements. Provides recommendation on Requirements Acceptance.
4. Design: Responsible for the technical design of a group of features by collaborating with other team members including developers, architects, testers and business analysts.
5. Development Delivery: Responsible for the performance, security and reliability of all application development work. Responsible for daily updating the Remaining and Actual time for all assigned subtasks. Take initiative, pick up work and help the team deliver on what is needed.
6. Code Reviews: Responsible for code review coverage by conducting code reviews from other developers on the team. Contribute to defining the coding standards and ensure they are maintained by the team.
7. Quality: Responsible for the Unit and Functional Tests of development work. Collaborate with QA in the review, creation and delivery of functional automation tests.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information