- We invite you to join the GIS team at client as a Big Data Developer/Engineer. We are a tight-knit, supportive community passionate about on delivering the best experience for our customers while remaining sensitive to their unique needs.
- SQL Skills - one or more of MySQL, HIVE, Impala, SPARK SQL
- Data ingestion experience from message queue, file share, REST API, relational database, etc. and experience with data formats like json, csv, xml
- Experience working with SPARK Structured steaming
- Experience working with Hadoop/Big Data and Distributed Systems
- Working experience with Spark, Sqoop, Kafka, MapReduce, NoSQL Database like HBase, SOLR, CDP or HDP, Cloudera or Hortonworks, Elastic Search, Kibana, etc.
- Hands on programming experience in at least one of Scala, Python, PHP, or Shell Scripting, to name a few
- Performance tuning experience with spark /MapReduce or SQL jobs
- Experience and proficiency with Linux operating system is a must
- Experience in end-to-end design and build process of Near-Real Time and Batch Data Pipelines
- Experience working in Agile development process and deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience using Source Code and Version Control systems like SVN, Git, Bit Bucket etc.
- Experience working with Jenkins and Jar management
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision and the ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets
- Ability to comprehend customer requests and provide the correct solution
- Analytical mind to help take on complicated problems
- Desire to resolve issues and dive into potential issues
- Ability to adapt and continue to learn new technologies is important
location: ADDISON, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $67 - 77 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
We invite you to join the GIS team at client as a Big Data Developer/Engineer. We are a tight-knit, supportive community passionate about on delivering the best experience for our customers while remaining sensitive to their unique needs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information