Our client is seeking a Remote Sr. iOS Software Engineer.
This person will be a self-motivated Developer who is comfortable working in a dynamic and creative team charged with developing applications for a rapidly evolving domain. This person should be detail-oriented and have proven experience in Swift, Git, or other code versioning tools, computer graphics or audio processing techniques, RESTful APIs that connect iOS applications to backend services, benchmarking, and optimization.
location: Sparks, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Building iOS frameworks with minimal guidance.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application specifications, including debugging and performance testing of code.
- Writing clean, well-factored, and tested UI code.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Core Data, APNS, AR, NFC, and other technologies.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Participating in teamwork that moves problems from ambiguity to clarity through design, engineering, and user research.
- Collaborating with the product and design team to define app features.
- Ability to work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information