Our team of scientists, technologists and academics looks beyond traditional finance to understand the bigger picture and develop creative solutions to some of the world's most difficult economic problems. Our work spans markets and industries, from insurance and securities to private investments and new ventures.
We are seeking an experienced project manager for the Infrastructure Engineering team. The Infrastructure Engineering team is responsible for all infrastructure projects ranging from end use support to data centers, networking, backend technology, modern end point transformation etc. The project manager will be an advocate of common workflows, driving the development cadence and prioritization of projects in the organizational strategic plan as well as documentation and organization of unplanned work.
location: NEW YORK, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $75.00 - 78.93 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Work closely with product and program management in the development of roadmaps for products in the Infrastructure Engineering area to the rest of the company
- Determine the scope of projects including development of milestones and adherence to the full project lifecycle
- Build and manage project backlogs
- Drive planning, implementation and execution in an agile fashion including running Agile Scrums
- Contribute to and advocate adherence to project management best practices
- BA/BS degree preferably in engineering or computer science
- 7+ years Professional work experience as a project manager, preferably on large technical infrastructure projects
- strong communication, organization, and time-management skills
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders including end-users and multiple engineering disciplines in a collaborative, no-ego approach
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information