Our client, a rapidly growing software company that has been winning a lot of praise over their 10 year span is looking for several Business Analysts at various levels to join the team. The IT Business Analyst will be responsible to support the team with client facing analyst support for the effective execution of IT Projects and Programs.
- 2+ years of Software Implementation experience
- Agile Project management, SaFe or Scaled Agile is a plus
- Experience as a Business Analyst for a financial services or insurance company.
- Business Acumen (client facing role)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
- Insurance domain knowledge needed, Life and Annuity experience a plus.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This remote opportunity will be focused on driving implementation efforts on both the business and technical side in a highly configurable Agile environment. Experience is important, but so is a desire to learn and excel coupled with a demonstrated excellence on delivery.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information