WAF / API Gateway Contractor
This role will assist in managing our Web Application Firewalls and API Gateways. This person would create policies for new sites, assist developers in modifying existing policies for more resilient protection and provide troubleshooting for policy related issues within the appliances. In addition, we are looking for assistance in developing more automation in our process for these services.
- Web Application Firewall appliances - F5 Advanced WAF experience preferred.
- API Gateway appliances - Broadcom Layer 7 experience preferred.
- Security Information and Event Management solutions - Splunk experience preferred.
- Ability to assist developers in investigation and remediation of issues
- Candidates for this role should possess a Bachelor's degree and three years of prior relevant experience or in the absence of a degree, six years of prior relevant experience. Nothing matters more to Client Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Must have or be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
- Must be able to professionally communicate security concerns and positions to non-security and/or non-technical audience
- Serve as a security technical lead on enterprise IT projects through the creation and implementation of detailed designs, as well as a security liaison while working with other security experts to identify and remediate security concerns during project implementation
- Self-starter-able to work autonomously and able to operate with minimal supervision in a highly visible, high-pressure environment
- strong technical and communications skills
- Web service security
- Enterprise production environments
- Enterprise ticketing systems - Service NOW preferred
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle
location: Holts Summit, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide WAF and API policy creation/consulting to development teams looking to protect new and existing applications.
- Automate WAF and API workflows using Ansible
- Work with peer teams to ensure infrastructure (VIPs, Certificates, etc) are created for new sites in a timely manner.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information