Our client is looking to add a Mobile Android Developer to their growing team. Ideal candidates need to have experience with practical knowledge of development and engineering principles to conceive, design, develop, test, and implement new software applications, features, enhancements, fixes.This is a great opportunity to work with a Fortune 100 company with high international brand recognition. This is a contract remote position with the opportunity to be extended or convert to a permanent employee. This position offers excellent pay and an opportunity to work with one of the top leaders in the retail and entertainment space.
- Five to eight years of progressively related experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web applications, and major Internet-oriented applications and systems.
· Thorough understanding of Dagger DI (dependency injection).
· Understands Gradle and how dependencies are resolved in Android. Able to debug build issues due to transitive dependencies without difficulty.
· Understands MVVM app UI architecture.
· Understands modern OO practices / design patterns.
· Thorough understanding of Android UI (Especially RecyclerView / Delegate Adapter Pattern for handling different View Types).
- Preferred Qualifications
- · BLE / Location experience in Android (Understands OS limitations and working with the low level apis)
- Experience with CICD solutions in Android such as Jenkins, AppCenter, etc.
- · Has practiced with Compose UI (similar to SwiftUI in iOS)
location: Lake Buena Vista, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $77 - 87 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
1. Owns the design and development of software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications.
2. Drives development of components through own and working with the team.
3. Develops technical solutions that meet specifications and that impact future developments.
4. Executes assigned component level software development projects and major fixes using new or existing technologies.
5. Develops specifications for assigned components, projects or fixes.
6. Reviews or writes code.
7. Leads programming, testing and debugging of applications or fixes to existing applications.
8. Creates protocols, documentation and tools for installation and maintenance.
9. Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects.
10. Designs specific components for assigned projects, developing specifications for each.
11. Designs, develops, manages, creates and maintains technical components and templates.
12. Lead end-to-end troubleshooting.
13. Interacts and coordinates deliverables with other technical groups in the organization.
14. Executes assigned component level projects using new or existing technologies
15. Reviews or troubleshoots and performs testing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information